Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The human 'beings'...........

There's a high probability that my calculations might have gone wrong somewhere, or perhaps my observation is covered with a layer of my own apprehensions and preconceptions....or my knowledge of literature does not suffice to understand.... the meaning a very simple word....."Human Beings"..... Something that we are....I.... You and and all of us.... And what i always thought was that the only meaning of this simple word was..... To be humane.... But things seem to be very different....for we're definitely not humane..... and we claim ourselves to be human beings... So either postulate must be wrong.... For to be humane does not mean to just keep running in the name of fame, success, and happiness of our loved ones....tramping the feelings, wishes and dreams of several humans, whom we unfortunately call strangers, under the feet of greed and selfishness, very beautifully covered with the branded shoes of social responsibilities and human nature..... I doubt....... we're just living beings....or perhaps more precisely surviving being..... But definitely not human beings....

0 comments: