Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I felt bad............from the bottom of my heart.........

Well.....today i observed something.........something that i saw and i just felt hurt and more than that helpless..........very helpless....... I was having a wonderful dinner with my mom after i got tired of shopping...... And i observed a family......a happy family...... enjoying their dinner......Good....really good.... But then i saw a girl.... sitting beside them, talking to their kids.....smiling along but not eating anything........On observing further i realised she was a maid..... And i wondered if i could do anything about it? And the next moment i got the answer.......We're all selfish.......we smile if a child just tears a note off while playing with it but how can we waste those precious papers, the source of our ultimate bliss on some blood and flesh that's unknown to us....that's not related to us in any way and more so if it's not useful to us......... Being a future 'manager'.......not wasting my time on the poor stranger further......i concentrated on my chole bhature.......And came out smiling and joking after i was through with the dinner.....

0 comments: